Junior Rigging Artist
The role is full time – based here in sunny Singapore – the little red dot. But there’s nothing little about our ambition. No Siree! Under the supervision of the CG Supervisor, you will be responsible for the construction of rigs for 3D characters, vehicles and props. You will create animation interfaces that meet technical requirements and the artistic vision of the project.
- Create rigs for 3D characters and props using MAYA.
- Work with CG Supervisor and Directors to create rigs that are suitable for animation.
- Maintain timing and production quotas given by the coordination team and Supervisor.
- Execute the corrections requested by Supervisor and Directors.
- Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval.
Ideally, you should have 1 to 3 years’ experience in character models rigging with MAYA, in an animation TV series or visual effects, but not this is not necessary.
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation techniques and characters movement principles.
- Strong sense of anatomy.
- Strong mastery of MAYA especially for character rigging, which also includes a strong knowledge of blend-shape and skinning techniques.
- Be comfortable with a LINUX / UNIX environment.
- Experience with PYTHON is a plus.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
Junior Graphic DesignerSOCIAL STUDIES BRAND CONSULTANCYSingapore11 May
Digital ArtistsVisualMediaWorks (S) Pte LtdSingapore05 May
Crochet ArtistTiny Rabbit HoleSingapore25 Apr
Junior Designer&LARRY PTE LTDSingapore28 Apr
Junior DesignerNicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.Singapore22 May