Social Media & Marketing Executive
Advocate Pte Ltd
Advocate Pte Ltd is an established agency specializing in events production, visual communications, and design for lifestyle brands, corporate, press, banking and finance companies in Singapore.
Some of our bona fide clients include Singapore Press Holdings, Standard Chartered Bank, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Luxasia Pte Ltd, Philips Singapore and WWF Singapore.
The agency is located at the central of Singapore, comprising of a dynamic team in a casual working environment.
As we continue to grow, we are recruiting positive and driven individuals to join our creative team:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for Advocate and Advocate’s clients; focusing on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc)
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Signal to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 20 – 30 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within Hootsuite, Optify, SEOMoz, FollowerWonk, and other social media tools.
- Writing one blog post a month about B2B Social Media Marketing for Advocate’s marketing blog
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Minimum Diploma in Public Relations, Marketing & Communications or equivalent
- Proficient in Social Media and Microsoft Office
- Competency in wordpress is a HUGE plus
- Creative, organized, detailed and ability to execute
- Positive attitude, responsible and desire to improve
- Attractive remuneration package consummate with experience
- Singaporean and Singapore PRs based locally are welcome to apply
- 5-day work week
- Possess at least 2 – 4 years’ work experience in similar job capacity
- Excellent work portfolio
Additional Application InstructionsInterested candidates please e-mail CV/resume and portfolio complete with contact details stating current and expected salary. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
More from Advocate Pte Ltd
Graphic Design/Videography/Motion Graphics Intern (3-Month Internship)Advocate Pte LtdSingapore18 May
Key Account Executive / ManagerAdvocate Pte LtdSingapore18 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Graphic Designer (Full-time)Advocate Pte LtdSingapore18 May
Producer and Video Editor (Full-time)Advocate Pte LtdSingapore18 May
Marketing ExecutiveStar Publishing Pte LtdSingapore10 May
Business Development & Marketing ExecThirtythree Private LimitedSingapore08 May
PR Executive / ManagerLOOP PR Pte LtdSingapore23 May
Junior Graphic DesignerSOCIAL STUDIES BRAND CONSULTANCYSingapore11 May
2D and 3D/Industrial Design Intern (Start in June)Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.Singapore23 May