The designer role is focused on developing the necessary skill sets to become a successful designer in both corporate and consumer design and to successfully deliver innovative, insightful and value-added solutions to client branding problems through design.
The primary role is to support the team in all aspects of project delivery and is held accountable for working with a variety of internal team members to deliver the best creative solutions to our clients.
- Develop concept / design systems in terms of all branding expressions, both static and active, as applicable.
- Maintain awareness of relevant advances in our industry and share with the team as appropriate.
- Participate actively in critiques and meetings to explain and substantiate the design direction.
- Assist with information gathering for use internally as well as part of the client presentations.
- Assist in coordinating and preparing for internal meetings and client presentations.
- Attend and observe client presentations and work sessions (as appropriate).
- Contribute to implementation efforts. Provide input on project planning to meet deadlines of deliverables.
- Develop design specifications and system documentation (manuals).
- Work to build relationships with photographers, suppliers and vendors and coordinate with them on briefs.
- Continually communicate project progress to project managers and leaders.
- Conduct, organize and analyze graphic materials for use in visual audits.
- Provide input on branding platform – attributes, positioning, taglines etc.
- Work efficiently and effectively with client staff and provide responsive client services to both the team and client (when appropriate)
- Develop an understanding of our clients business.
- Develop a solid understanding of Brandtative offerings and disciplines.
- Contribute to the operational efficiency of the account by ensuring time is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in managing and mentoring any design group interns.
Skills / Competencies:
- Accountable for creative excellence in his/her daily contribution in terms of their work on assigned projects.
- Proficient in using a Macintosh as well as design programs including but not limited to Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and Photoshop.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word.
- Basic knowledge of production, both print and animation.
- Beginner to intermediate drawing skills.
- Demonstrated team player attitude, working effectively with individuals from across the organization to deliver results through collaboration.
- Meets deadlines with consistency while demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Shows initiative and demonstrates ownership of project deliverables; employs sound judgment when working with team members, client contacts, vendors etc.
- Begins to employ principles of project management and has the organizational skills to assist in facilitating workflow for the team.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of Brandtative capabilities and methodologies in terms of design and identity system creation, print production, as well as basic understanding of web and video production. They should develop a basic understanding of value proposition development, brand positioning, brand architecture and portfolio strategy, naming, new product development.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills with eye toward developing his / her presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and possesses the ability to multitask.
- Exhibits eagerness to learn and grow professionally and proactively seeks out growth opportunities.
- Represents the firm in a professional manner in all client interactions.
Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design with professional experience within a brand consulting or creative agency environment.
To apply for this position, send us your resume and sample of your latest work in PDF.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
Graphic DesignerLucidity Pte LtdSingapore08 May
Junior Graphic DesignerSOCIAL STUDIES BRAND CONSULTANCYSingapore11 May
HIC Visual Communications DesignerThirtythree Private LimitedSingapore08 May
2D and 3D/Industrial Design Intern (Start in June)Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.Singapore23 May
Rockstar CreativeMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingapore23 May