We are looking for a creative content genius who will bring a unique perspective on how brands can best leverage existing and emerging social channels with the creative know-how to execute at the pace of social.
You may have started in creative, but crave a faster approach to social. Or you could be a community manager who has added creative skills to your repertoire. You could be a strategist with a creative bent; eager to see your ideas not only come to life, but to actually create them yourself. We recognise the ideal candidate for this role may come from a handful of backgrounds, but at heart, he or she understands that producing great social content is one part insight, one part creativity, one part speed, and one part flexibility.
If you’re driven to create great content, and you seek to upend existing processes, break down barriers and help forge a new path towards creative production in a social world, we want to hear from you!
- Conceptualise and develop high quality, visually driven, branded social media content (static, animated gif, photos, short videos) at the pace of social.
- Plan, shoot and edit product and lifestyle photoshoots for use on social media
- Stay current with new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these on social media
- Work closely with the Social Media team of strategists, community managers, and analysts to brainstorm ideas, develop unique perspectives and create the most socially relevant content.
- Collaborate with the community manager to understand the pulse of the community and craft content that will resonate with the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate should have experience in all aspects of the content creation process, including pitching content ideas, design and taking product and lifestyle photos. We want you to own everything from ideation to creation, so if you don’t like putting in the hard work or being pushed outside of your comfort zone, this isn’t the role for you.
You should be;
- be a great story teller and possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- have at least 2 years of experience creating content on a variety of social platforms whether for brands or for yourself. Writing skills would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- have experience interpreting marketing strategies and leveraging data-driven insights to create compelling ideas and content that achieve client objectives.
- be very social media savvy and up to date on all the latest trends on social media.
- be well versed in design fundamentals with a grasp of colour, type, hierarchy, balance and typography.
- have experience in art directing and styling for a product and lifestyle photo/video shoot.
- have excellent photography and photo editing skills – show us your Instagram feed!
- have a strong perspective on the types of content that belong on which platform for which brand, and the most efficient way to produce that content
- have strong communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- have the ability to empathise with our target audience and articulate rationale behind design decisions. You should be strategic in your actions – not just creative.
- have knowledge in Adobe’s creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Light Room, Premiere, After Effects).
Proven experience in visual content production and creation is a must, so please email your resume and a portfolio of the work you are most proud of to us!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
PR Executive / ManagerLOOP PR Pte LtdSingapore23 May
Content Creator InternCheil Singapore Pte LtdSingapore18 May
Social Media Content Creator / Designer (Intern)JustNile (SEA) Pte LtdSingapore09 May
Creative / Social Media Creator InternLuxemonoSingapore17 May
Content Producer - Design, PhotographyPLOY OFFICE PTE LTDSingapore05 May