Senior Project Designer - Wayfinding and Signage Design
SQUARE PEG DESIGN ASIA PTE LTD
Square Peg Design is an international Signage & Wayfinding / Environmental Graphic Design (EGD) firm with offices in California, Singapore and Dubai. We initiate strategic wayfinding signing and brand solutions for the built environment through creative passion, team collaboration and global experience. Our professional diversity, collaborative vision and dedicated leadership, fuel our passion for problem solving and design distinction. We are looking for like-minded people to join our Singapore design team.
- Collaborate and assist in leading design teams throughout all phases of work.
- Interface with the design and project management teams to ensure project requirements are met and convey quality workmanship.
- Guide, nurture and inspire designers and junior designers.
- Work closely with Creative Director and other senior members of staff to help develop and nurture the creative studio and creative standards.
- Coordinate with the project team and lead designers in preparation of design presentations, design drawings and documentation.
- Organize activities and responsibilities within projects, helping to ensure deadlines and project timelines are met.
- Present and discuss concept work from a big picture perspective internally and externally.
- Analyze architectural and interior design plans for wayfinding analysis and signage location considerations.
- Bring design concepts to life through strategic thinking, 3D rendering, finish quality design development, materials research and fabrication techniques in support of project brief.
- Lead assigned project design direction in coordination with Creative Director.
- Liaise with international offices, where necessary.
- Singaporeans / PRs only (we have hit our quota for hiring foreigners)
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Product Design or related field.
- 5-7 years experience in the Signage & Wayfinding / EGD industry a must.
- Strong command of Mac platform, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) MS Office. Basic understanding of Sketch Up and other 3D rendering apps are a bonus.
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent communicator, organized, attentive and timely.
- Highly adept in design development, dimensioning and annotating of design drawings
- Skilled at presenting design deliverables to Clients and project teams.
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations.
- Ability to perform consistently and reliably with a willingness to increase professional responsibilities, skills and understanding of broader market issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and enjoy a challenging but friendly work environment
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
Graphic DesignerLucidity Pte LtdSingapore08 May
Junior Graphic DesignerSOCIAL STUDIES BRAND CONSULTANCYSingapore11 May
HIC Visual Communications DesignerThirtythree Private LimitedSingapore08 May
2D and 3D/Industrial Design Intern (Start in June)Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.Singapore23 May
Senior / Account ManagerOuterEditSingapore05 May