Social Media Junior Executive (Full-time, Digital Agency)
Hello! Read on if you’re ready to embrace the fast-moving digital realm and its constantly changing technologies. We'll be upfront about it, not everyone's suited for an agency life. It's a lifestyle choice, and we're looking for people with tenacity and grit.
This is what you’ll do:
Data Analysis & Content Planning:
- Analyze report data, draw actionable insights, set appropriate goals, and propose ways to achieve them.
- You’ll need to constantly test new strategies / content, analyze the results to iterate, and improve marketing efforts.
- You’ll be working closely with the design team, crafting the content direction and ensuring timeliness of content calendars.
- Beyond just grammatically correct sentences that are free of careless mistakes, your copy needs to be persuasive, witty, and tailored to the voice of each brand.
- You’ll also be the in-house copywriter for blog articles, case studies, or other marketing collaterals.
- By being the voice of brands under your care, you’ll address both positive and negative comments for quick troubleshooting - being intimately familiar with the brand’s products / services.
- Proactively facilitate conversations by being present, seeding discussions, and setting the tone of conversations.
- Proactively identify threats and opportunities in the social media conversation space, then propose ways to mitigate risks or captitalize on opportunities.
What we’re really looking for:
- A data-centric mindset rather than reliance on gut feel
- The ability to adapt your writing for different brand personas
- Proactiveness and initiative to improve
In case you were wondering:
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our working hours are 9am - 6pm on weekdays, at our office in Lavender (next to MRT). You’ll get your own MacBook, and candidates who successfully pass their 3-month probation will have the option to work off-site (in Singapore) while still keeping to timelines and attending client / team meetings.
Interested applicants, kindly provide the following for your application to be considered:
- Current and expected salary
- Earliest date of availability
- Copywriting portfolio
- Help us see why you’ll be a good fit for this role - provide an example of a thriving online community and tell us what they are doing well.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
Junior Graphic DesignerSOCIAL STUDIES BRAND CONSULTANCYSingapore11 May
Marketing ExecutiveStar Publishing Pte LtdSingapore10 May
PR Executive / ManagerLOOP PR Pte LtdSingapore23 May
Senior / Account ManagerOuterEditSingapore05 May
2D and 3D/Industrial Design Intern (Start in June)Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.Singapore23 May