Art Director (Full-time Permanent)
This is the job for you, if you are:
- Able to Introduce and apply expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects
- Constantly maintaining high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Comfortable in reviewing the work of designers and providing direction and feedback
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new business pitches
- Highly organised and able to present concepts and work clearly (to clients or developers)
- Continuously keeping up with ever-changing trends of digital design
This is what you’ll do:
- Lead in creative conceptualizing and art direction.
- Manage production, timeline and quality of work.
- Present ideas, spar and manage clients requirements as well as expectations.
- Mentor, motivates and manage the creative designers to improve the quality of creative output.
- Excellent aesthetic judgement and possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Highly responsive to digital trends with the ability to collaborate with the team to bring ideas to fruition.
- Sensitivity to copy; being very good in English (written and verbal) is a necessary tool in your artistic arsenal.
- Able to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems.
- Must be organized and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast pace environment.
- Communicate and present compelling visual concepts to external and internal stakeholders.
What we’re really looking for:
- Proficiency in software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- A strong background in digital design, with a web / graphic based portfolio
- Experience in creative production, photo & videography.
In case you were wondering:
This is a full-time, permanent position (for candidates who are looking for an internship position, do state what you can fulfil in the above list).
Our working hours are 9am - 6pm on weekdays, at our office in Lavender (next to MRT). You’ll get your own MacBook, and candidates who successfully pass their 3-month probation will have the option to work off-site while still keeping to timelines and attending client / team meetings.
What Is Appiloque?
In one sentence: Digital marketing efforts driven by user-centric experiences and data-enabled strategies.
We're always excited to find great talent that fit into our forward-thinking culture (No, really. We actually mean it). Check out our careers page for useful information - find out how our work is organized chaos in action, gain clarity on your progression, and how you can do something that actually matters, with us.
Interested applicants, kindly provide the following for your application to be considered:
- Current and expected salary
- Earliest date of availability
- Design and copywriting portfolio
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account ServicingMitjuju Co.Singapore24 May
Marketing and PR ManagerSOI Collective Pte LtdSingapore24 May
Jewellery DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingapore24 May
Ambassador InternFanfareSingapore24 May
Graphic Designer / Senior Designer / Art Director (Boutique Agency)NEIGHBORSingapore24 May
More from Appiloque Pte Ltd
Social Media Junior Executive (Full-time, Digital Agency)Appiloque Pte LtdSingapore16 May
2D and 3D/Industrial Design Intern (Start in June)Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.Singapore23 May
Senior / Account ManagerOuterEditSingapore05 May
Graphic DesignerLucidity Pte LtdSingapore08 May
Rockstar CreativeMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingapore23 May
Junior Graphic DesignerSOCIAL STUDIES BRAND CONSULTANCYSingapore11 May