Graphic Design Intern
Grain is an online food delivery company that manages the whole end-to-end customer experience. Our mission is to bring a delightful food experience to everyone.
We appreciate great typography, emotive branding identity and meaningful marketing campaigns. For us, design is not just beauty and aesthetics, it’s also about utility, ease and change. We design to help make this world a better place. (Cliché right?)
About your position
Graphic Design Internship (3-6 months)
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our journey to shape Grain’s brand voice together.
You will be
- Working alongside our product design lead to develop our fun, cool and all-encompassing brand identity
- Conceptualising new ideas and designing artworks for print and digital marketing collaterals
- Designing our in-house product packaging (we’re working towards a 100% environmental friendly meal box)
- Coming up with fun projects to help grow our culture of care (e.g. welcome and onboarding packs)
- Recurring tasks: food photography, menu design and preparation
- You like a fun, cool, tech, start-up environment, happy hours at work, ping pong, free lunches, and the occasional paint balling/ bar hopping sessions
- You like spending time with us and are committed to getting things done
- You are responsible, accountable, self-initiated and can work well independently and with others
- You are resourceful
- You are very very detail oriented (please)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and preparing FA for print
- After Effects and some UX knowledge is a plus
- Bonus points if you can solve this puzzle: You are in a room with no windows, doors or any exit. The only items are a mirror and a table. How do you escape?
If you’re all that jazz, please apply with your CV and portfolio (pdf or website).