Growing SoBig Globally
SoBig, is a leading marketing and multi-faceted creative agency with significant growth aspirations. Headquartered in Singapore, and with more than 100 minds in offices across multiple countries such as China and Taiwan, the next few years will see the exciting realization of SoBig’s business opportunities in and around Asia.
At SoBig, it is all about connecting people with brands – we work with world-class names and have one simple goal: to help solve business challenges with creative ideas that change the competitive landscape.
We ideate, design and deliver meaningful campaigns that generate results. Our multi-disciplinary team has been involved in some of the most groundbreaking projects across multiple industries and countries. Our strength is in the diversity and quality of our peoples’ skills.
What we do:
- Research & strategy
- Film & commercial
- Public relations
- Changi Airport Singapore
- Louis Vuitton
With increased exposure and opportunities in Asia, SoBig is looking to expand our team in Singapore to fuel our next stage of growth. We are looking for high-calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a “can-do” attitude to deliver our philosophy of maximum impact and value creation for our clients.
Position: Art Director
- Creation and production of artwork for multiple Client accounts.
- Lead and manage creative teams
- Ensure brand and design consistency across client initiatives.
- Present concept/design treatments, storyboards and completed work to internal and external clients
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class digital ideas
- Contribute to the creative concepts by providing innovative ideas that can be executed
- The ability to quickly grasp the fundamentals of a brief and to generate worthy ideas
- Work with project teams to create designs prototypes/concept models in tandem with wireframes
- Manage, develop and coordinate creation of visual mockups
- Ability to translate findings/concepts into simple and elegant user interface solutions
- Be comfortable with a human-centric approach and able to incorporate client’s insights and user-centered design principles throughout the creative process
- Minimum 4 to 5 years working in the digital environment and possess designing experiences,
- Familiarity with mobile web and native applications
- Outstanding communication skills; written, verbal and ability to present to internal and external client
- Great visual eye and focus on details
- Have an affinity for visual storytelling, visual interface design, and motion graphics.
- Advanced Photoshop/ Adobe CS knowledge and other latest digital software
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user centered design principles
- A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- Able to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
- Must be organized and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
Please state in your CV:
- Please provide a link or attach your portfolio
- Reasons for leaving past and present employment
- Last drawn and expected salary