E-commerce Operations Executive
We are looking to add a new Operations Executive to support our growth in the region. This is a multi-faceted role that would involve the new hire in operations, new partnerships and market analysis. Here's what you can expect to be a part of:
- Fully own operations and performance on our regional micro-site which only recently launched. This includes inventory management, order processing, product assortment and reporting.
- Marketplace on-boarding; gather launch requirements for our brand to go live on selected marketplaces and work with internal stakeholders to ensure proper flow and documentation.
- Support data analysis for reporting; this involves proper maintenance of various sales and inventory reports. Also assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist in new ventures and market expansion; this involves conducting due diligence on potential partners and secondary research on new channels to drive our expansion strategy.
- Monitor performance across all channels, derive insights and drive optimization.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Interest in the fashion and/or e-commerce space. Experience not necessary, as long as you bring a desire to learn and drive projects independently.
- Familiarity with Excel as you will be working with a few reports.
- Eye for detail and ability to make sense of data.
- Great communication skills.
- A grasp of written and spoken Chinese language.
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: e-commerce, fashion, marketplaces, Shopify, operations.
Additional Application InstructionsPlease include your CV and a short note on why you're keen to work with us in your application. Our Singapore office serves the entire Southeast Asia. We run lean and believe in having fun in our daily work. As with many other lean teams, you can expect to be involved with a wide range of work. We believe that today's workplace should empower employees - feel free to spend time working outside the office if it helps you find new inspiration. On top of that, we do our best to offer you a sleek co-working office and plenty of exposure within a team with experience across fashion, e-commerce and logistics.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Client Services ManagerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06
Events ProducerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
Graphic Designer (E-Commerce)Essilor AMERA Pte LtdSingaporeApr 13