Marketing and Administrative Intern
COMO Shambhala would like to invite applications for a Marketing and Administrative Intern commencing May 2017 till September/October 2017. This home-grown organization is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and boasts 13 locations across the globe from London in Europe to Miami in the USA, Turks and Caicos, Bali in Indonesia, Bangkok and Phuket in Thailand, Bhutan and of course, headquarters Singapore. Our vision is to provide our customers with infinite possibilities of a balanced mind, body and spirit through our integrated wellness programmes and services.
We are looking for a driven individual with an interest in wellness and enjoys working in the various aspects of marketing including social media, content marketing and digital platforms. The experience gained will provide valuable work and industry insight.
- Assist in coordinating the new website re-organisation and re-build. This will include coordinating the various images, content and information details that will need to be migrated or created for the new site.
- Develop and maintain document formats for the corporate team including master activity calendars across the locations, reports and metrics as required.
- Assist in collating data and statistics from individual locations to present a unified organization report on a regular basis.
- Compiling, updating and maintaining on a shared platform:
- the ongoing master activity calendar across all locations
- the international portfolio of Visiting Specialists across our various modalities and disciplines.
- Monitor and track various platforms for competitive analysis in the industry. This includes social media and digital activity.
- Assist in creating presentations for new business opportunities and also internal reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably a University student or recent graduate
- Familiarity with digital and social media platforms
- Able to take initiative and multi-task
- Must be organized and possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent English language skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to commit from May - September 2017
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06
Events ProducerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
Graphic DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingaporeApr 03
Client Services ManagerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03