The Designer will assist Creative Director and Assistant Manager in the design of editorial, packaging, marketing content, photography, retouching, art direction and layout and to provide necessary clerical and administrative support for the team.
- Work with Creative Director and Editor to design all web and direct marketing layouts and other creative materials for on and off line
- Work with Creative Director and Editor to meet editorial and creative marketing needs and to supervise the output and aesthetic quality of the photography for all merchandise
- Maintain schedules, deadlines and project status for each assigned marketing activity
- To indicate all DI requirements, for photographic materials and QC
- Efficiently and accurately complete production work for both print and online media.
- Prepare files for print with digital and offset printers, print, out of home and online media, with solid understanding of prepress requirements.
- Manage all production process of materials, from selection of materials, negotiating on price, timelines and quality
- Understanding of the web as a shopping and information medium
- Budget management
- May also perform additional duties as assigned
Knowledge , Skills and Abilities and Experience Required:
- Bachelor in Graphic Design or related field
- 3- 4 years of experience in fashion retail, eCommerce, fashion magazine or ad agency, in art direction both fashion and still-life photo shoots and fashion editorial design preferably with luxury apparel experience.
- Worked in an online creative capacity is a plus.
- Exceptional production, design and concept iteration skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Typography and DI Retouchers.
- Experience with digital design and HTML a plus
- Interest in/knowledge of social media and mobile platform and its capabilities
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Independence and flexibility
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Singaporean & SPR may apply
Additional Application InstructionsAlong with your resume, please be sure to attach samples, portfolios or links to past work and anything else that you feel sets you apart.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingaporeApr 03
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
Designer / Senior DesignerOculus Design Pte LtdSingaporeMar 29
Creative Designer / Junior Designer (3D)P'art 1 Design Pte LtdSingaporeApr 06