Posted Apr 18
Singapore Full Time
- Managing graphic design and creative production of high quality original marketing and communication materials for print and soft copy use, including but not limited to: web banners, newsletters, EDMs and graphics for web use, brochures, press kits, catalogues, presentations, display graphics, industry publications, editorials, corporate and promotional materials, and packaging in accordance with branding direction and guidelines.
- Work directly under the company directors to produce graphic design materials that are effective in bringing out the company’s message and that are in line with the branding and business concept, to provide copywriting and assist the team in brand marketing.
- Handling all photography matters, including but not limited to conceptualization of creative ideas, sourcing, directing, styling, shooting and photo-editing for website, products, advertising materials, event displays, brochures, catalogues and manuals, newsletters, shop posters, etc.
- Manage visual merchandising needs such as sourcing materials for product launches in Heatwave's online store, catalogues and physical stores.
- To assist the company with any miscellaneous design needs and associated administrative matters e.g. liaising with printing vendors that may be required from time to time.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in graphic design or related fields
- Preferably a Diploma/Degree in Visual Communication
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply
Additional Application InstructionsPlease attach your cover letter, resume and portfolio in your application. Do indicate your availability and expected salary as well. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingaporeApr 03
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
Graphic DesignerInternational Table Tennis FederationSingaporeApr 10
Graphic DesignerAmnesty Singapore (Fred Perry Singapore)SingaporeApr 20