Social Media / Marketing Internship
Fanfare is an app that will be launching later this month and it allows you to connect to your favorite brands around the world, through posting short-form video content.
The company is looking for social media interns to work on the Fanfare app.
Roles and responsibilities of the interns will be:
- Work together with the app development team to create a social media calendar
- Assist in creating exciting social media content
- Manage Fanfare's various social media accounts
- Engaging visitors to multiple social media pages
The intern will receive:
- An allowance
- Flexible schedule
- The opportunity to work on an app that will be launching during their stint
- Experience in managing social media on a global scale
- Passion for social media
- Understanding of social media engagement
- Knowledge of various brands around the world
- Love for app technology
Additional Application InstructionsPlease apply with your CV and a cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Client Services ManagerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Events ProducerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Graphic DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingaporeApr 03
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06