Midweight & Senior Graphic Designer
About the job:
Sycamore is a boutique design agency. We're small but nimble set-up with a friendly-family working environment. We believe to bring the best in you, to discover your strengths and capabilities to grow as an agency. We are looking for a passionate designer, someone looking for the next graphic challenge, and the ability and skills to turn that challenge into a compelling, crafted design experience. You have a hunger to spot creative opportunities and work with the team to convert them into outstanding work. You’re looking to tackle challenges, and are passionate about technology as much as traditional graphic design. You understand the fundamentals of branding and have the ability to come up with a graphic concept and develop that concept all the way through its final execution. However, you’re equally comfortable working in a team environment and are always willing to share your ideas and designs.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in graphic design agency or related field preferred.
- Diploma/Degree in Visual Communication or similar qualification
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Digital/web experience with HTML5 and CSS is a bonus
- A crafted design portfolio that demonstrates your design range
- Have an interest and ability to create renaissance design
- Excellent sense of typography and layout design
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Well-organised, dedication with a high degree of responsibility and ambition
- The ability to manage multiple projects on a day-to-day basis
- Confident, cheerful team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Only Singaporeans or PR may apply
If you are up to the challenge and share similar enthusiasm with us, please email your resume indicating your availability and expected salary with a cover letter and your design portfolio. Do provide us a link to your portfolio when applying. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Recruitment agencies will not be entertained.