Who are we?
Allies of Skin was founded with a simple goal in mind: To create smart, effective skin care for the modern multi-hyphenate; using potent antioxidants and intelligent nutrients.
We are the first Singaporean skincare brand to be stocked at renowned luxury retailers like Net-a-porter and Mr Porter. As well as other global retailers like Cult Beauty and Sephora. And we’ve managed to accomplish this within our first year of operation.
Our quest to create skincare that effortlessly complements all aspects of a demanding life is just beginning and we are on the lookout for a Project coordinator to join our creative team.
What is a Project Coordinator?
- As Project Coordinator, you will be working very closely with everyone in our multi-disciplinary creative team as well as our vendors and partners. You will gain insight into how we*:
- Create social content on multiple platforms. (This includes videos and podcasts)
- Plan and coordinate online and offline activation for product launches and special events.
- Implement smart and novel packaging design for all our upcoming products.
*This list is non-exhaustive.
- Your primary objective is to ensure that everyone in the team has everything they need to deliver their best on every project and in a timely fashion. This involves:
- Contributing to corporate knowledge and best practices by creating or enhancing documentation and processes.
- Assisting in the production of a diverse range of creative assets such as, videos, social media content and presentation materials.
- Contributing in brainstorms and creative coords.
- Other strictly creative team and project related ad-hoc duties.
- Your other primary objective is to learn and grow. This will be overseen by the Creative Director whom you will report to directly.
Am I the right fit for this?
You most definitely are if:
- You value fundamental creative concepts like: Critical thinking, Objectiveness and Kampung Spirit
- You are like the hawk: Nothing goes over your head because you are aggressively organised, efficient and productive. But also appreciate that flexibility and patience are virtues.
- You are somewhat familiar with Adobe Creative Suite software like Photoshop and Illustrator; and know that there exists video tutorials for anything you don’t yet know how to do.
- You have no problem with coming to work from Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm. We are located at Jalan Kledek but this role might require you to fly to countries like Korea and U.S.
- Bonus: your Spotify playlist is dope.
Then you are quite likely the one we’ve been looking for... We don’t have strict requirements for educational background and prior work experience - as long as you are willing to learn and give your best.
But if you do come with experience in any field of design, mass communications, arts management or the like, then you already have one foot in our door.The other foot will be determined after a short interview process, which will be considered based on your application with your CV and portfolio (if applicable).
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
Client Services ManagerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Events ProducerMuse Inc Singapore Pte LtdSingaporeApr 03
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06
Marketing / PR CoordinatorAmnesty Singapore (Fred Perry Singapore)SingaporeApr 20