Graphic Designer (E-Commerce)
+ Tertiary Education in Design
+ Fresh graduates with experience in web/interactive design
+ Skilled with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
+ Fluent English
More than 3 billion images are uploaded and shared every day online, the Web is increasingly becoming more visual. We are looking for a Visual Web Designer responsible to generate ideas, create, test and implement visual content to support brand development and increase brand attractiveness in a very crowded online space. You will be responsible to create content to convey brand feeling, emotions and messages, using more than just words; content that consumers understand and would want to click on or share.
We are seeking for a dedicated Graphic Designer to support our eCommerce team in the ASEAN region. The eCommerce Graphic Designer works with stakeholders develop digital assets for the sunglasses business. Your responsibilities will include completing day-to-day design work for Ecommerce websites, emails, online advertising, social media platforms and more while ensuring deliverable completion under tight deadlines.
You will be part of a lean, nimble team that is focused on driving business results & providing the best online shopping experience for our consumers. You must be extremely comfortable rolling up your sleeves to bring this work to life. You will be expected to challenge and be challenged, to create and, to innovate.
About you personally
+ You are curious and like to spend time on the web tracking the last user interface designs or fashion trends that will inspire you+ You are scrappy, agile and full of initiative
+ You regularly push your comfort zone to stretch and improve yourself and your work
+ You are incredibly detail-oriented, organized and able to function in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround team oriented environment
+ You have a strong ability to communicate your design vision and defend your design decisions
+ You are passionate in designing sites, UX, color schemes, typography, layout design and other design elements
+ You like to conceptualize, plan and design a wide range of graphic layout design while upholding brand standards
+ You enjoy developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
+ You enjoy creating design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups
1. Brands and products: ensure our Brands and Products displayed attractively digitally to consumers in innovative way
- Make state of the art of internal visual content available / brand
- Perform and gather best practices in content management; by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand key messages
- Create sketches, samples, GIF, videos to be tested with stakeholders
- Develop final visual and manage the launch
- Obtain feedback from consumers and refine accordingly
2. Online Store design: ensure the right visuals are in place to guide consumers throughout our online stores and communicate the right messages define at Brand / Store level.
- Collect directions and guidelines from various stakeholders including online marketplaces and Brands
- Design Shop in Shop banners accordingly respecting brand guidelines (font, color scheme, etc)
- Design promotional materials on-time and within budget for annual and specific promotional events holistically; to support region business needs but not limited to Seasonal Celebration & Holidays, Black Friday, Valentine’s etc.
3. Social media channels: Create visuals in support of marketing activities to drive traffic to our online store
4. Content editing: Collect best practices from around the AMERA (Asia, Middle East, Russia and Africa) region that can be transposed directly to our online stores / product pages
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission of improving lives by improving sight.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic DesignerThe Jewel BoxSingaporeApr 03
Senior Product SpecialistLigne Roset SingaporeSingaporeApr 06
Senior Account Manager / Account ManagerThe TeethSingaporeApr 02
E-commerce Operations ExecutivetokichoiSingaporeApr 20
Graphic DesignerInternational Table Tennis FederationSingaporeApr 10