Jewellery Assistant (Intern)
State Property is a label, founded by a Jeweller and an Industrial Designer, that navigates the cusp between Objects and Jewellery. Rooted in Singapore, State Property inspires dialogue between art and design to create jewellery for body and space.
- To support Brand Manager in all daily activities
- To develop ongoing positive communication with all clients, retailers through regular communication and face to face meetings as and when necessary.
- Assist in drafting of press materials and social media content
- Representing the Company to the highest standards in all daily activities
- Passionate about art & design with a focus on fashion accessories, jewellery and objects
- Customer service orientated
- Able to manage own workload with excellent time organization skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Highly confidential and discreet in all circumstances
- adequate proficiency in Excel/Numbers
- adequate proficiency in Ai, Photoshop, InDesign is an advantage
- Knowledge of jewellery/luxury industry is an advantage
The internship will be for a minimum period of three months with the possibility of an extension. Singaporean & PR polytechnic and university students may apply.
The atelier is currently located at McNair Road, the space is a colonial townhouse that is walking distance from Boon Keng MRT.
Additional Application InstructionsDo not forget to include your CV in your email to us!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Jewellery Designer (Intern)State PropertySingaporeMar 21
Jewellery DesignerDong Xi Nan Pei Pte LtdSingaporeMar 29
Creative Assistant / Intern (Design & Video)BELLYWELLYJELLYSingaporeMar 03
InternBless Inc AsiaSingaporeMar 28