Digital Account Executive
We're looking for someone with great digital marketing enthusiasm. You should be an awesome communicator - both internally and with clients! You should be familiar with how all the moving parts of a digital campaign fit together and orchestrate overall execution (including social media and email marketing.
- Strong English is essential for this role
- Develop project timelines, and manage against timing shifts throughout the duration of project(s)
- Collaborate with project teams and various departments to ensure that projects are track
- Communicate efficiently and clearly (in-person, over the phone and in emails) with the client, internal teams and external resources
- Produce well-written and organized project documentation (notes, briefs, status sheets, etc.) and present them confidently, as needed
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing diploma is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Additional Application InstructionsThis position is open to Singaporeans and permanent residents only. Please apply with cover letter and your resume.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Account ExecutiveBravoSingaporeMar 23
Account ExecutiveDOUBLESingaporeMar 28