Senior Account Manager / Account Director
OuterEdit is a boutique creative agency that firmly believes in the power of custom-made collaboration when it comes to meeting the specific demands of our clients.
Strategy x Branding x Design x Experiences
Traversing the worlds of marketing, creativity, technology and design, OuterEdit has since 2011 specialised in the conception and delivery of through-the-line brand strategies and creative work for a wide range of clients including OCBC, Parco Singapore & Japan, the Singapore Tourism Board, ASEAN, The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Women’s Tennis Association (WTA), Orchard Road Business Association, and Millenia Walk.
With its roots firmly grounded in the principles of collaboration, OuterEdit works inclusively with the best & budding creative talents locally, and globally. With a community of partnerships with respected names in top design cities like London, Tokyo, Barcelona, Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Berlin & Singapore, OuterEdit prides itself in the ability to assemble and manage bespoke teams that specialise in the specific areas of our client’s interests and creative needs.
OuterEdit is on the look-out for a Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our team.
As our Account Manager, it is ideal that you are a ‘people’ person, someone who can decipher and sharpen the client's brief before inspiring the team to get cracking. Reporting to the Director, you will oversee our accounts management team to orchestrate the smooth running of numerous multi-faceted creative projects - and will be required to take an active role to drive all disciplines from strategy, planning, conceptualization, design and production management, through to managing our partners, clients, timelines and budgets.
A clear & concise communicator with a passion for creativity of all kinds. Someone who is more than a link between our partners and OuterEdit, who formulates strategies, is a resourceful problem solver and exemplifies trust and reliability in his/her interpersonal & work relationships.
This role has plenty of variety and requires some serious multi-tasking and team management.
Some general areas include:
Seasoned Professional / Team Leader in the Creative / Branding Industry:
- You will be responsible for leading ,_ _managing and developing the Accounts Management Team to effectively and professionally carry out the operational roles and projects assigned to them.
- You are a design leader who is familiar with the creative process and whom will be responsible for directing the team through the formulation and execution of strategic marketing initiatives designed to creatively address client briefs, and drive meaningful impact to their business.
- You will be required to lead and engage in company exercises & projects to strengthen OuterEdit’s own core competencies, workflow, corporate culture, brand equity and market share.
- It would also be a strong bonus should you have the ability and resources to generate new business for the company.
Project Management / Direction:
- You will be responsible for the smooth management and quality of OuterEdit’s portfolio of work
- You will be in charge of optimising the team’s bandwidth and capabilities
- You will be required to drive meetings and spearhead presentations with clients, ensuring their feedback and wishes are effectively infused back into our creative process afterwards
- You will be empowered to represent and uphold OuterEdit’s brand, relationships and interests with our team, partners and clients
- You will be required to direct the creative production processes across a wide array of formats (e.g. print, digital, videography, photography, animation, events, spatial etc) and managing production partners, where needed.
- You will be responsible for the handling of project budgets, managing project costs and invoicing clients
- You will also be required to lead or partake in other miscellaneous projects that the Directormay assign specially to you in time and/or to develop your core competencies/skill sets.
We get excited when we meet people who possess a drive to do their best work possible and want to be the best they can be. In that respect, it also helps if you have:
- A passion for the creative arts and our industry
- A love for collaborations, teamwork, an ability to lead, and willingness to be led.
- Fire in your belly to work towards the best possible outcome for our partners and OuterEdit
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Confidence, persuasive and a cheerful disposition
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- An ability to think positively, resourcefully, and on your feet
- A strong sense of responsibility, ownership and loyalty
- An eye for detail, and are meticulous and extremely organised
- An ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A strong belief in workplace ethics, and is someone that leads by example
Have we been describing you? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV, Cover letter and Portfolio (if at all), recent photograph, expected salary and date of availability to us by 28 April 2017.
For the moment, we are only able to welcome Singaporean / Singapore PR applicants who have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
While we try our best respond to every applicant, we regret that only shortlisted applicants may be contacted.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Event Account ManagerVisionnaire Pte LtdSingaporeMar 23
PR Account Executive / ManagerLOOP PRSingaporeMar 01
Account Management Team - InternshipDay 28 Private LimitedSingaporeMar 03