Who are we?
Allies of Skin was founded with a simple goal in mind: To create smart, effective skin care for the modern multi-hyphenate; using potent antioxidants and intelligent nutrients.
We are the first Singaporean skincare brand to be stocked at renowned luxury retailers like Net-a-porter and Mr Porter. As well as other global retailers like Cult Beauty and Sephora. And we’ve managed to accomplish this within our first year of operation.
Our quest to create skincare that effortlessly complements all aspects of a demanding life is just beginning and we are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
What is a Graphic Designer?
- As Graphic Designer at Allies of Skin, you will be working very closely with our multidisciplinary creative team on a various projects digital and print projects such as:
- Visuals and content development for our upcoming online publication: Allies Agenda
- Assisting in the production of a diverse range of creative assets such as, videos, social media content and presentation materials.
- Events planning: Product launches, members events and other forms of offline activation
- Other creative team related ad-hoc duties.
Am I the right fit for this?
You most definitely are if:
- You value fundamental creative concepts like: Critical thinking, Objectiveness, and Kampung Spirit
- You enjoy working and exploring different fields of design, because life's too short to be a one trick pony.
- You know Adobe Creative Suite and other software like the back of your hand, but also understand that tools are only as effective as the one who wields them.
- You have no problem with coming to work from Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm. Our office is located along Jalan Kledek.
- Bonus: your Spotify playlist is dope.
Then you are quite likely the one we’ve been looking for... We don’t have strict requirements for educational background and prior work experience (Fresh grads are welcome) - as long as you are willing to learn and give your best.
But if you do come with a good eye for photography, layout, and typography, then you already have one foot in our door.
The other foot will be determined after a short interview process. Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Graphic DesignerRaffles Town ClubSingaporeMar 09