Creative Content Strategist
Gryphon Tea is a company on a mission to make the highest-quality gourmet teas for the discerning tea drinker who is always in search of new taste experiences. Built with passion and fuelled by our founder’s love for Asia’s rich culinary culture, our tea is crafted with exotic and experimental ingredients to bring out a unique and flavourful pedigree.
Gryphon Tea’s growing selection of tea recipes has received numerous industry awards and is now available to consumers worldwide through online shopping and our network of dedicated distribution partners.
With new projects in the line, we’re seeking to expand our Digital Team and is looking for a Creative Content Strategist.
Skills and Interest:
- Strong writing skills in English but flexible to write accordingly to target audience, online ads and social platforms.
- Have basic understanding/experience in digital/offline .
- Understand the usage of social media for brand and marketing purposes.
- Have deep interest in food, fashion and lifestyle.
- Strong aesthetics skills and have an eye for details.
- Approachable with pleasant communication skills.
- Independent, collaborative and enthusiastic; willing to take ownership of projects and is open to ideas.
- Able to define problems and have strategic-thinking to solve them.
- Love teas and appreciate food! :)
- Work independently to create content for monthly blog post including social content and online ads when required.
- Content tasks are not limited to copy and will require creative executions through design, photography and video creation when needed.
- Occasional cafe visits to do a B2B interview for marketing support
- Work closely with brand manager and digital team.
- Create and/or curate visual imageries for content library that are aligned with brand messages to use for distribution.
- Assist to design newsletter, display ads and other marketing/e-commerce materials when needed.
- Minimum Diploma in Creative/Communication is required.
- Having at least an internship in similar field or a strong portfolio to show.
- Full-time/1 Year Contract
- Salary: SGD$1,800 - $2,400
- Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Location: West
Additional Application InstructionsPlease send in portfolio and resume in Jpg/PDF below 3MB.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Associate Brand ConsultantFirefishSingaporeMar 03
Creative Strategist (Account Management)Nicosia Creative Expresso Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 06