Junior Publishing Executive
I'm looking out for new bloods with a thirst for understanding learning pedagogies and approaches, a hearty appetite for research work and an unquenchable need to be involved in developing a publishing project from start to finish.
Assist the Publishing Manager and Project Director in
- Studying market needs and current events in Education and Learning.
- Analysing learning trends and pedagogical developments.
- Doing comparative analysis of competitive products.
- Identifying leads for high-potential curricular titles and materials.
- Copywriting and editing to some degree.
- The usual grunt work…
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Good copywriting, editing and visual skills with attention to details.
- Exceptional communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Highly responsible, creative and pro-active.
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
Additional Application InstructionsApplicants are to write in with a cover letter, resume, relevant transcripts and any other attachments deemed advantageous for a favourable review. Salary will commensurate with experience and/or ability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Communications & Content Junior Executive (PR / Writer)UNIFORMSingaporeMar 23
Junior Graphic DesignerBeMyGuestSingaporeMar 24
Graphic Designer (Junior)PROPER PEOPLESingaporeMar 20