Marketing Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our dynamic Marketing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in the development of all creative designs for offline and online communication.
- Design in-store collaterals and other marketing materials for restaurants and group projects.
- Support in product development, design of packages and visual displays.
- Liaise with partners, printers and suppliers.
- Be involved in planning and conceptualize engaging marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage marketing initiatives on social media platforms.
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- Proficient in the application of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign etc.).
- Commitment: 3 to 6 months.
- Passionate about food and photography.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- Receptive and quick learner with a positive can-do attitude.
Allowance: $900 (negotiable depending on experience).
Interested candidates can apply with CV and portfolio if applicable.
For more information, please visit www.dapaolo.com.sg.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Marketing Graphic Design InternKaligo.comSingaporeMar 21