Singapore GP is inviting candidates to be a part of Asia’s biggest motorsports extravaganza, the 2017 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX. To ensure an equally spectacular event on and off track, we are seeking exceptional and motivated individuals to join us to fill the following position:
Under the guidance of the Marketing team, you will assist in the planning, execution and review of marketing campaigns (direct and digital) with the objective of building public awareness and driving ticket sales, as well as the management of event functions during the FORMULA 1 Race weekend.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of website, eDMs, social media, and other digital platforms, including content generation, copy-writing and copy-proofing
- Assist in promotional activities such as activations, roadshows and contests, including development of mechanics and fulfillment
- Manage the database of resources and materials, including the selection of suitable visuals and content for various collaterals
- Coordinating with various internal department, external vendors and agencies to manage the flow of information and resources
- Assist the team in day-to-day administrative work, preparation of logistics for race event, as well as on-ground duties & responsibilities during race week
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Able to commit to the role from May to End-September / October 2017
- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Possess excellent communication skills, positive attitude towards learning and demonstrate a good knowledge of current and upcoming new media trends.
Interested applicants should include a brief covering letter and full resume by 9 April 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.