Posted Mar 18
Singapore Full Time
Salary: $1800 and above
Ability to handle full spectrum of marketing activities; budgeting to strategy planning to executions to post-analysis
- Creative marketing strategist with leadership and communication skills.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Highly skilled in visual communications.
- Prior experience in the Creative industry and FNB industry is a bonus
- Familiarity with agencies specializing in data warehousing, business intelligence or analytics and modeling services a plus.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Planning of year-round marketing/campaign calendar
- Craft campaign (objectives, mechanics, etc)
- Tracking of campaign effectiveness / data analysis
- Ability to articulate brand aesthetics and direction
- Monthly Reports / Evaluation - P&L, ROI
- Managing the various channels of the marketing team (time management, approval procedures, contingency planning)
- Able to provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product, data and service offerings in our markets.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Marketing ExecutiveGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10