Web Graphic Design Intern
Web Design & Graphic Intern
Entry Level: Recent Graduates and Students
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO WORK WITH THE BEST, JOIN OUR TEAM.
Founded in August 2011, SGshop is Singapore’s trusted logistics partner helping shoppers ship their purchases to and fro China. We value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference.
Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
We believe you should be rewarded with time to pursue what matters to you – to innovate and make a difference in the design space.
We welcome talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. Even if you cannot find a position that fits you now, leave us your resume and we will get in touch with you if an opportunity comes along.
What you would do in SGshop:
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create Corporate Identity and Brand Manual
- Create Web Design that brings out identity and clearly delivers marketing message
- Work closely with Marketing Strategist in development of creative campaigns for clients
- Develop designs for marketing campaigns, both online and offline channels including flyers, posters, brochures and web/social media graphics
- Suggest new and innovative products, programs and ideas, contribute to brainstorms and bring a fresh perspective to the team
- Have fun within our family-like culture together with other youthful, talented people in the office
The ideal Digital UI Designer Intern should possess the following:
- Have a polished portfolio showcasing your innovative concepts for digital graphic and web design
- Proficient in graphic software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects is a plus)
- Like to know how to use visual appealing design to engage users online, particularly on social media
- A unique ability to be optimistic but never satisfied
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
Apply If you have what it takes to take on the greatest challenges in the fast-moving e-commerce industry, wait no more and apply now!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Graphic & Web DesignerBlue SparcSingaporeMar 17