Creative Digital Visual Designer
JIN Design is a budding design boutique that comprises a team of exceptionally talented and hardworking designers working together in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We communicate and work closely with a range of diverse and prominent clients, be it small startups to big local enterprises or even companies across countries.
We are looking to include a talented personnel to our design team. With a growing portfolio of clients comes greater expectations, and you will be provided with opportunities to communicate and interact with our team of designers to discuss, conceptualize and produce quality works of design.
You will also be exposed to some of the industry’s most high profile and successful business owners, and will be required to work independently when gathering project requirements, proposing design concepts and performing research.
In this role, you will be called on to:
- Create user interface for mobile app / website
- Convert wireframes to mockups with Sketch
- Brainstorm new ideas for certain design challengers
- Create custom icons / graphics for certain projects
- Conceptualise new design style / theme
You must have:
- Strong graphic design background
- Well versed with design software (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Great illustration skills
- Passionate in design
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motion design skill (optional)
- Understand HTML & CSS (optional)
- Good in photography (optional)
- Graduated from visual / graphic design diploma / degree
No prior experience on web / app design is needed, we will provide design training and guidance to you along the way so you can learn how to design for web and app.
Why JIN Design?
We understand the importance of work-life balance and at JIN Design, we strive to achieve just that. At the end of a week packed with meetings and tight deadlines, we make it a point to engage in some downtime to foster stronger ties with our colleagues as well as to exercise some creative imagination.
To that end, we cater time for:
- Fun time, where we share our knowledge with others and learn together as a team, thereby improving our design skills
- Birthday celebrations, office parties to celebrate festivals such as Chinese New Year and Christmas
- Movie night, because who doesn’t love movies?
How to apply:
Please send your resume (PDF or Link), portfolio, indicate your expected salary and earliest start date.
Additional Application InstructionsHow to apply: Please send your resume (PDF or Link) and portfolio. Please also indicate your expected salary and earliest start date.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Associate Brand ConsultantFirefishSingaporeMar 03
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10