- Friendly work environment/ culture
- Able to work independently
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Five working days.
As part of the team, you will be working with designers who are skilled in various disciplines to conceptualise and design holistic experiences. You will be involved in the graphic aspect, designing at a variety of scales - from logos, print advertisements to interior, environmental graphics for clients. You will be responsible for conceptualising and creating/overseeing the artworks from concept to production stage.
We are looking out for the candidates who are versatile, inquisitive, motivated and resourceful - in line with our integrative approach, you should be keen to learn/explore design approaches not limited to graphic design.
- A Design-related Diploma/Degree (Only candidates with relevant portfolio will be considered).
- Preferably 2 years of relevant design experience - In-house or freelance experience (Entry level candidates will also be considered)
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Preferably skilled in Web Design: Web Designer only requires knowledge of graphic design skills to effectively communicates the idea onto web pages.
- Understanding in terms of the layout and organization and programming language and constrains of the the web, but not required to do programming.
- Able to work independently and as a team player or leader as when required.
- Knowledge of print process/finished artwork preparation
Please send us your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Interior DesignerFableSingaporeMar 05