Project Executive (Exhibitions & Events)
Convergence Concepts is a fast growing brand management agency for exhibitions, conferences and events. With global expertise and capability, our list of MNCs clients trust us to create inspired spaces and communicate to their desired audiences.
As we look to grow our presence globally, we want to include creative enthusiasts who tackle challenges head on, understand the importance of team work and are constantly hungry to learn and develop their skill sets.
- Diploma or Degree holder with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in Exhibitions / Events or related industry
- Meticulous, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- PC proficiency in MS office
- CAD drawing skill preferred
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to meet tight deadline for multiple projects and deliver under pressure
- To work on weekends and public holidays when required
- To prepare project administrative requirement ie. liaise with venue owner, organizer on necessary approvals
- To prepare the specifications of the project requirement ie. CAD drawing
- To manage the delivery of the project specifications with relevant vendors / partners / production team
- Assist Account servicing team to manage project timelines
Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply. Please submit a cover letter, your detailed resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries and availability date.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Associate Brand ConsultantFirefishSingaporeMar 03
Marketing Executive (Exhibitions & Events)Convergence Concepts Pte LtdSingaporeMar 15