Senior Designer (Exhibitions & Events)
Convergence Concepts is a fast growing brand management agency for exhibitions, conferences and events. With global expertise and capability, our list of MNCs clients trust us to create inspired spaces and communicate to their desired audiences.
As we look to grow our presence globally, we want to include creative enthusiasts who tackle challenges head on, understand the importance of team work and are constantly hungry to learn and develop their skill sets.
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma or Degree in exhibition Design, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 5 or more years of design experience in the Exhibition or Event industry.
- Proficient in Design software like 3ds Max Design, AutoCAD, V-Ray, etc.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative suites software.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Handle multiple projects and work under pressure.
- To prepare design concept, layout and perspective drawing for exhibition booths and event concepts
- To conduct extensive research on suitable materials and communication elements to enhance the design concepts
Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply. Please submit a cover letter, your detailed resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries and availability date.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
More from Convergence Concepts Pte Ltd
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Graphic Designer (Exhibitions & Events)Convergence Concepts Pte LtdSingaporeMar 15