Marketing Executive (Exhibitions & Events)
Convergence Concepts is a fast growing brand management agency for exhibitions, conferences and events. With global expertise and capability, our list of MNCs clients trust us to create inspired spaces and communicate to their desired audiences.
As we look to grow our presence globally, we want to include creative enthusiasts who tackle challenges head on, understand the importance of team work and are constantly hungry to learn and develop their skill sets.
- Minimum Diploma and above in marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experience in event sales or marketing (Prior B2B marketing experience preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Independent and resourceful
- To be able to work on weekends and public holidays when required
- Generate leads for sales through multiple channels ie. marketing calls, tradeshows and events
- Identify new industries for marketing
- Prepare presentation materials for new prospect meetings
Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply. Please submit a cover letter, your detailed resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries and availability date.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Project Executive (Exhibitions & Events)Convergence Concepts Pte LtdSingaporeMar 15