Graphic Designer (Exhibitions & Events)
Convergence Concepts is a fast growing brand management agency for exhibitions, conferences and events. With global expertise and capability, our list of MNCs clients trust us to create inspired spaces and communicate to their desired audiences.
As we look to grow our presence globally, we want to include creative enthusiasts who tackle challenges head on, understand the importance of team work and are constantly hungry to learn and develop their skill sets.
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- Proficient in the application of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Indesign Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in 2D graphics, logos, marketing collaterals and large print designs preferred.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects on an on-going basis.
- To prepare design and layout of graphic in large format print for exhibition booths and events.
- To assist in design and conceptualization of presentation materials
- To assist in design of EDMs, marketing collaterals and customized giveaways
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Senior Designer (Exhibitions & Events)Convergence Concepts Pte LtdSingaporeMar 15