The Marketing Executive is responsible in assisting Osmose in inputting our marketing strategy, marketing plan, implementing and delivering an integrated multi-media campaign.
The position requires a graduate in Business, Marketing or Communications and around 2 years of marketing experience (in both a brand role and a digital marketing role) in a medium to large sized corporate company/agency, working as part of a multi-function team. The successful applicant will be a self-starter, able to demonstrate their track record of success through a portfolio of previous multi-media and digital campaigns and achievements. Previous integrated marketing experience in events,marketing/digital marketing or media agency will be an advantage.
- Inputs into integrated marketing and communications strategy and plan. Updates plan and reacts to change.
- Organises and creates content for the integrated marketing campaign and marketing collaterals. This role requires strong copywriting skills.
- Assists in implementing and executing the digital marketing campaign on social media (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, LinkedIn and Professional Forums).
- Assist in implementing and executing the CRM campaign comprising website (content management & updates), EDM’s, Newsletters, Apps and database segmentation).
- Assists in implementing and executing the PR campaign liaising with business and professional services media, bloggers and advertorials). This includes drafting press releases, monitoring press activity, following up with press and capturing references of all multi media coverage achieved as required
- Assists with the preparation of press kits for media briefing.
- Assists in implementing and executing event marketing initiatives.
- Ability to interpret analytics, campaign impact and effectiveness and market research and align/justify campaign effectiveness back to strategic objectives. Preferably, a young and passionate individual.
Working hours- 10am-6pm, Monday-Friday
Office address: 5 ANG MO KIO INDUSTRIAL PARK 2A AMK TECH 2 #02-33 S560760
To apply please email us your resume/ portfolio, expected salary and earliest start date.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Graphic Designer for Annual Report (2 months)Credence Partnership Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Creative DesignerMILL STIRLING PTE LTDSingaporeMar 09
Digital Content & Editorial InternIndie Collaborates Pte. Ltd.SingaporeMar 01
Product SpecialistGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10
Marketing ExecutiveGrafunkt Pte LtdSingaporeMar 10